Re: [Mgs] Electric Fans

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electric Fans
From: "R. Martin Rogovein" <rmort@bezeqint.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:01:34 +0300
I have an electric fan on my 70, but without a temp sensor - it's just wired
to a switch on the dash (DPO).
after a rad recore a few years ago, i have never had a problem with
overheating, even on 90-100 degree days.
i only switch it on on really hot days in the summer, sitting in traffic, or
sometimes on long uphill stretches on the highway from Tel Aviv to
Jerusalem, when the needle starts to climb towards H (it may well stop by
itself before it gets all the way to H, but no need to tempt fate).
RMort
Tel Aviv
That's the difference between marijuana and alcohol:
When Willie Nelson was pulled over, he
had only nice things to say about Jews.
--The Onion