Re: [Mgs] Electric Fans

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electric Fans
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:26:33 -0700
Rick,

when I lived in Dallas (generally hotter than Houston), I never had
problems with my '74B overheating. It was basically stock (no electric
fan), but minus the smog pump.

On the other hand, when I took the car back to the UK, I had to block
part of the radiator to
get it to warm up on winter days.

YMMV, and I think that (over) heating issues varied as the smog
equipment changed on the B.

Regards,
Simon