Re: [Mgs] New Harness has arrived

Subject: Re: [Mgs] New Harness has arrived
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:28:32 +0100
It should do, the bypass circuit really only comes into play under adverse
conditions and poor state of tune.  If you have the original solenoid with
the extra spade you can simply add the wire, or if the solenoid doesn't have
the spade you can replicate the function with a relay, or if you know what
you are doing a diode.

The time delay unit and its predecessor (the sequential system that
interrupted the starter circuit) go back to 74 so it sounds like you have a
harness for a different market, as I'd expect there to be more differences
if it were for a US car earlier than that!  If that is the plug is the only
difference it shouldn't have any knock-on effects.

PaulH.