Re: [Mgs] gold sealed engine

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] gold sealed engine
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:18:54 +0100
You will see from Clausager that BHM prefixes were only used on replacements
for rubber bumper MGB engines, way after the 18GB.  They were also used for
other applications like Marina and Sherpa van to name just two, which were
high compression without air injection ports i.e. same as UK MGBs.

PaulH.