Re: [Mgs] Cup Holder?

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cup Holder?
From: "Richard Gosling" <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:19:33 +0100
 "What is it with all you Yanks?  Why don't you simply drink your dam coffee
in the kitchen or cafi?  I can never understand why one race of people
decided to turn a machine designed to transport people into some kind of
mobile Starbucks.......... :-)"

Here here!!  When I'm driving Sammy I'm too busy driving to be worried about
drinking coffee.  Filling your car with more cupholders than seats appears
to be an exclusively American preoccupation - rather like cruise control,
and automatic gearboxes, stuff to help you do anything other than drive your
car, while you're driving your car.

I don't like coffee (or tea, despite being British), on the rare occasions I
feel the need to drink in my car I'll just clasp a bottle or can between my
thighs...

Richard & Sammy ('73 Black Tulip BGT)