Re: [Mgs] British "Kit Cars" (Was: MG 1100 questions)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] British "Kit Cars" (Was: MG 1100 questions)
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:15:43 -0700
The comonality can be a curse though, as there have been numerous
occasions when a hopeful person would hold up a part for me to examine
from a British car (typically either a race car or other exotic) and
ask; "isn't this the same as something you carry?".

The crestfallen look on their faces when I politely point out that; "no,
none of the regular sports cars had aluminium hubs".

Kelvin