Re: [Mgs] 2 More Q's

To: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>, mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com, MG List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 2 More Q's
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Chad - but what sort of oil is used? Regular engine oil? Or is there a
specific oil? It sure looked like engine oil when it dribbled out....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/