[Mgs] 90w in Transmission?

To: mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] 90w in Transmission?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 06:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
Well, before I put the engine and transmission back in the B yesterday, I got
smart and said, 'Let me fill the transmission back up
with fluid now, while it's easy to get at!'. Good idea, but I confused the 90w
oil for the steering rack with engine oil, and filled the
transmission with the 90w. It's easily-enough changed but am wondering if the
90w will kill the (non-OD) transmission or if I really
need to change it?

Thx....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/