Re: [Mgs] 90w in Transmission?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 90w in Transmission?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:54:11 EDT
Like anyone ever changes their tranny fluid as a regular item of  maintenance
anyway?

Probably in the top ten on the list of 'things I know I should really do  but
never get around to',  right beside  'drain and replace all brake  fluid' and
'replace diff oil'.

Bill

In a message dated 7/22/2008 12:46:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,