Re: [Mgs] Moving Along....

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Moving Along....
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 19:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Dan,

Get the leaks in the lines fixed then lets talk about
the leaking carb.  Many times leaks there are just
flooding bowls.  You didn't perchance install an
aftermarket fuel pump did you?  Many of the
aftermarket electric pumps are too strong for our old
carbs.  The pressure forces the float bowl valve open
and flooding occurs.

rick