Re: [Mgs] MG TF is USA

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG TF is USA
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:41:37 -0500
I thought it was a great idea. I'd love to have a TF.

However, the original announcement was for the TF coupe not the
roadster.

Was the coupe ever made and sold? Or was it always just a concept/pre-
production
car?

I'm hoping that SAIC will find its way and get MG back in the US.
There has been near constant
teasing since about '94 when the RV8 came out, and they started
saying, "the next car" will come back.

And the ZT and ZTT at MG2001 were just too cool.