Re: [Mgs] MG TF is USA

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, h.duinhoven@planet.nl
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG TF is USA
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:51:29 EDT
Actually, the VW TDI would make an excellent engine swap into an  MGB,
although I don't know of anyone that has assessed it for feasibility. It  would
sure
blow any stock MG away and would return superior mileage to boot.

We can't make fun of diesels any more - they aren't the old clattering,
smoking versions we used to see in the old Mercedes!

Bill

In a message dated 8/28/2008 1:48:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,