Re: [Mgs] Temp sender

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Temp sender
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:17:22 -0800
You are right, that makes more sense. But the holes are definitely not
drilled, and I can't even tell precisely where the "water port" would have
been (not being familiar with RBB engines) -- there is no sign of it.

Thanks for the information. I was mainly concerned about the valve details,
if I had to disassemble it, and decided to go all the way and rebuild it. My
inclination would be to just slap on a new gasket, if it seemed to be
straight, and the valves looked OK.

I'm pretty sure it has single valve springs, but I ought to take another
peek, since I wasn't particularly examining those.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149