Re: [Mgs] setting jets in su's

To: Alan Costich <alan.costich@pictometry.com>, Bob Howard
Subject: Re: [Mgs] setting jets in su's
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:55:56 -0800 (PST)
   I can't answer your question BUT I do know that the fuel level
in the jet is defined by the fuel level in the float bowl.  My
guess is that instead of equalizing the mixture by adjusting the
jets, he chooses to fix the jets and tune the float level.  The
advantage of that is that the profile of the needles will match.

Best regards,

rick