Re: [Mgs] Mity vac

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mity vac
From: "Schauss, R. Peter (IT)" <peter.schauss@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:26:29 -0500
I have found that it does not work very well unless you get an
absolutely perfect seal between the fitting on the vacuum hose and the
bleed screw.  The Eezi Bleed is more effective and considerably faster
but it is messy.  I gave up on both of these methods and installed Speed
Bleeders.  You replace all of the bleed screws with screws which have a
check valve in them.  In additon, the vendor supplies a bag with a tube
attached to catch the brake fluid.  It takes a bit more time but you
don't have to worry about brake fluid spraying all over the place.

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB