Re: [Mgs] Mity vac

To: "Schauss, R. Peter (IT)" <peter.schauss@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mity vac
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:19:59 -0700
I have used both.

In my experience, the problem with the Mity Vac is that once the bleed
screw is loosened, the bleed screw will leak in its threads. Hence
there is no way to get a really good seal. Also, it is very difficult
to screw in and close the bleed screw without dropping the hose off
the end, so, once again, the vacuum is lost and air may potentially
get back into the system.

The Eezibleed system on the other hand works very well providing you
don't have too much pressure.

Simon