Re: [Mgs] Mity vac

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mity vac
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:47:35 -0000
You need some method of putting fluid into the slave for that to work, which is
messy both ends, and suction is likely to pull air past the threads of the
slave nipple which defeats the object.  If you want to reverse fill or bleed
the clutch, which *is* by far the easiest way of doing it, it is much easier to
connect a tube between the slave and right caliper nipples (they are the same
size), open both, then operate the brake pedal slowly and gently.  If only
bleeding remember to remove some fluid from the clutch first to prevent
overflow.

PaulH.