Re: [Mgs] Time to brag a little...

To: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>, The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Time to brag a little...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT)
It's changed quite a bit. I've been with IBM for 29 years. Hard to believe.

Rick, congrats! Glad to hear your son was able to find a job in this economy.
My son is finishing up his freshman year at the University
of Delaware. I feel like that's a major accomplishment! He's an environmental
engineering major, so hopefully there will be something
for him when he's done in '12.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer