Re: [Mgs] batteries and starting

To: DonnaandDougKeeble <dkeeble@verizon.net>, Paul Hunt
Subject: Re: [Mgs] batteries and starting
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:57:08 -0400
Many years ago, sometime around the 80's Canadian Tire came out with
a battery that was guaranteed for life as long as it stayed in the
same car.  I bought one and put it in my Maserati Mistral.  It went
dud, I replaced it free, that went dud so I replaced it, dud again
replaced again, and again, and again.  As you may guess it was moved
to another car, several cars in fact.  So now I have a problem in
that the replacement will not fit in the MGB - shame!  And I did
check with Canadian Tire who took ages to confirm the guarantee - no
one had heard of it and when they expressed an interest in the
"Mistral" I had to lower my head in shame and slink back to the MGB -
which somehow I don't think I can pass off as a Mistral which sad to
say has long since gone (it still hurts!)

At 06:44 AM 5/25/2009, DonnaandDougKeeble wrote:
>and make sure your engine ground strap made it back on after the
>motor/trans  R&R
>
>                                                 Doug K
>
>http://www.team.net/archive

Regards