[Mgs] UML

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] UML
From: kgrowler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:26:50 -0400
Sorry if this already got posted, I'm on the Digest.

>From the University Motors website:

END of the ROAD

University Motors will cease fulltime business on Wednesday, July 1 st , 2009 ,
after 34+ years of service to the MG community. When our Governess promised in
her 2006 State of the State Address that "In five years, you're going to be
blown away by the strength and diversity of Michigan 's transformed economy,"
little did we imagine that it would be our own business that would be
demolished in the ensuing economic storm.

We have ceased taking appointments and will use the month of June to complete
the work in the shop. We will continue to receive bench work. In late October
we will have an auction of parts, tools, and MG memorabilia. Books, DVDs, and
technical publications will be forthcoming.

All good things must come to an end. It's been a simply wonderful run!

Hard to believe the toll this economy has taken.

KimTonry

Downers Grove, Illinois, USA