Re: [Mgs] What is the "Kent Collection"?

To: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] What is the "Kent Collection"?
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:34:09 -0600
Haven't seen this one although it could be getting disappeared by the
university spam filters (which I maintain but too many spams to make it
worth my time to check).

I did get an unsolicited one about car collector homes (homes with
plenty of garage space) from a realty agency that specializes in such a
few days ago. There are many ways for targeted email to get addresses.
Using the list would be one but I think it would have to be through a
subscription to the list and then pulling from the archives, doable but
not overly easy.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT