Re: [Mgs] What is the "Kent Collection"?

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] What is the "Kent Collection"?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:55:23 -0400
Steve,

I am so pleased that someone else has had such good fortune - I
thought I was the only one to be told that I had a bank account with
a bank I had never heard of - all I need to do is activate it and
start drawing out cash  -  and the activation fee is very small in
the hundreds - for which I get hundred of thousands.  And I too have
won lotteries - I really most thank the person who is whizzing around
the world buying lottery tickets in my name.  Do you think I should
reimburse him......maybe it's a her !!

At 12:11 PM 10/23/2009, Steven Trovato wrote:
>I, for one, am happy to get the emails about the Kent Collection and
>the car collector homes.  I have recently won the lottery in several
>countries that I have never even visited!  I am assisting a number
>of foreign bankers to claim deceased depositors' money.  And several
>African princes are going to deposit large sums of money in my bank
>account.  Once these funds arrive, I will be purchasing many
>vehicles from the Kent Collection, and I will certainly need a huge
>car collector home to house them.  People say these are difficult
>economic times.  I don't get it.  I have millions headed for my bank
>account, just for answering some emails.
>
>-Steve Trovato
>strovato@optonline.net   (<---Attention royalty and bankers, make
>sure you get the spelling right)

>http://www.team.net/archive