Re: [Mgs] oil filter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] oil filter
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:10:00 -0600
I've actually been using a Fram PH43 for the last few years without
problems, however this last one I bought is crap. The flowback, as
usual. I can't remember why I started on the Fram kick. May have been
the cute cashier at Pep Boys.

Goin' back to NAPA. Pep Boy's don't carry WIX.

--
Tragedy tomorrow, comedy tonight.

                        - Psuedolus