Re: [Mgs] oil filter

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] oil filter
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:16:01 -0000
The date at the bottom is 2000 (so not updated in a while), and the link to
the FAQ says it was taken down in 99 following a threatening letter from a
*retailer*, not a manufacturer which surprised him.  He removed opinions and
put the page back just with hard facts and photos, but the opinions
including which filters are rubbish are on another page linked from the main
page.

PaulH.