Re: [Mgs] Replacing clutch flex line

To: craigstraub@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Replacing clutch flex line
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:22:11 -0500
Craig,
    To Paul's advice I add:  disconnect the battery--it's too easy to
have a wrench contact the starter terminal when you are cramped for space
and working in the dark, and use a piece of plastic wrap under the MC
filler cap. That slows the rate the fluid drains out.
    As you are planning to replace the hose, you can cut the old one to
get it out of your way before starting to remove clutch cylinder.
Bob

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 06:54:37 -0600 "Craig Straub"
<craigstraub@sbcglobal.net> writes:
> Hi Group,
>
> I have to replace my clutch flex lineon my 1973 MG and  I have
> misplaced my
> workshop manual.
>
> Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to remove it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=TozfXDV9i4a4ipWSGwn0vQAAJ1CFcZuYg3ZrSi-zVv-uUL-FAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=