Re: [Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bad parts / Brake Master Cylinder
From: "Ron King" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:24:31 -0800
As I'm getting ready to begin my re-attempts at restoration of my '71 B
roadster, I'd be very interested in knowing of "consistently bad new parts".

Question:  Bought the Mark Evans "MGB is Reborn" DVD series, and in one of
the episodes he also complains about after-market parts quality.  His
position was if folks told suppliers they'd be willing to pay more for
better quality, the suppliers would step up to the plate.  Is the quality
problem truly a price point issue?  Seems it should be more complicated than
that, but maybe not.

Ron King
'71 MGB