Re: [Mgs] Their back!!

To: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Their back!!
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:34:18 -0500
Did I start this? Opps, I'm usually careful on these things.

I'm going use the excuse of typing faster than I was thinking, or thinking of
the next thing instead of what I was typing.

The sun was in my eyes....

I had a flat tire....

I lost my car keys....

I was distracted by my 15 year old with his learners permit...

I do know the difference, really.  :-)

On Apr 3, 2010, at 8:30 PM, Charles Hill wrote:

> Very good Mark.
> Many don't seem to know the difference in homophones.  They will be
embarrassed to learn that my wife whose native and primary language is German
easily completed this exercise correctly on her first try.