Re: [Mgs] Their back!!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, "Mgs@autox.team.net LIST"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Their back!!
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:13:01 -0400
Mark,

Just back from Cuba and tackled your English  - As I am English, it's
an absolute doddle.  The its and it's is simple - all you have to do
is recognise (spelt with an "s" - as that is the English way) that
it's is a shortened version of  it is.    If you want more
elucidation then remember  that its is the same as yours, or theirs,
or his.   In the words of Monty Python "...it's all very simple really".

Now if you want a challenges - What about affect and effect ????

By the way, saw Morris Minor 1000, 4/44 MG Magnette,  Austin
Westminister, Hillman Minx, Ford Anglia, Singer 1500- all 50's
vintage - but not one MG TC/TD/A/B