Re: [Mgs] Their back!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Their back!!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 23:01:17 EDT
Duhhh,
Maybe they meant to say "Their  boot...?" just kidding...just kidding! But
I had a heck of a time reading in the  MGexperience "How to successfully
take down and fold your MG hood" (bonnet) But  I keep wondering how on Earth
will I be able to straighten it out to put it (The  bonnet) back on again? I
mean back then being used to American terminology and  all, to me a Bonnet
was what went over the head as in "Amish" headwear, etc. And  a Hood was
either a Gangster or the part that covered your motor! And a Boot  well those
were what cowboys and workers wore on their feet now they're trying  to tell me
its the English word for the trunk.
So you see there are a lot of  differences in their names for car parts, so
either they're right and I'm wrong  just too dumb to know it, no? Awww, to
heck with the whole thing..I just didn't  want to drive around with a big
hole exposing my motor....
Alberto  Escalante......"Living La Vida Loca!" over on the Left  Coast
1977 MGB

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75