Re: [Mgs] watch your chains

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] watch your chains
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:47:11 -0500
Have to agree with Paul here. When you're inserting both as a unit it's
easy to preload one leg of the bridle and use a floor jack to adjust
angle once it's in place. Less easy when you're trying to mate the block
to the transmission. Anything can be done of course. But nobody had
imagined tilters when the cars were built. There are a number of tools
that I use that the factory didn't have. Then again there are a number
of Jaguar tools that the factory had that can't be had today for love
nor money.

Glenn

--
Nil desperandum