Re: [Mgs] MG flywheel. Is there balance in our MG flywheels?

To: <cyberemp@comcast.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG flywheel. Is there balance in our MG flywheels?
From: "riverside" <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:01:37 -0500
MG flywheels are marked . Look around the edge next to the ring gear. There
will be
1 / 4  stampped into it, sometimes hard to see. This marking aligns with
numbers
1 and 4  pistons, i.e. when the number one and four pistons are at the top
of the cylinder,
the mark on the flywheel should also be up. If there are holes for two
alignment pins, it should have two.
Ron Sanborn