Re: [Mgs] hesitation

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] hesitation
From: Malcolm Jeffcock <msjeffcock@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:43:11 -0300
Hello to all:

plugs look fine, much as you'd expect after about 400 miles.
When the car hesitates or loses power on the upslope of a hill tach slowly
drops from say 3300 to 2500m what it displays is in keeping with what you'd
expect if allowing the car to decelerate. I don't see tach dropping to 0 and
back up. Choke no help once it starts to occur...I didn't drive it yesterday
but will get out and try with choke out from the start.

I will keep you advised....

Malcolm