Re: [Mgs] Worst MGB ever?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Worst MGB ever?
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:45:24 -0800 (PST)
--- On Thu, 11/25/10, David F. Darby <ddarby@centurytel.net> wrote:

> Here is one that an ambitious fellow
> in Chicago did some years ago. I've
> seen this one in the sheet metal, and--while not my cup of
> tea--the
> workmanship is really thorough.

I've seen this car - or one like it - somewhere here in the
Northwest.  I like this concept.  Late model MGBs are common
enough that it's not destroying a rare classic, and it's just
kind of cool in a funky kind of way.  In Palm Springs a few
years ago I saw an Avanti treated like this.  I've also seen
a late-70s Corvette turned into a four-door.  The swoops and
curves on that car are so exaggerated that it actually
looked better longer!

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75