Re: [Mgs] Worst MGB ever?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Worst MGB ever?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:51:53 EST
The only need to use MGB uprights in an MGA is if you don't have the
correct MGA parts.  I found myself in that situation when I restored the
Jamaican.  But then it was pre-tampered when I got it with the different  body
anyway.

The 5 speed is non-traditional, and I prefer leaving them alone or perhaps
using an MGB OD trans.  They will perc along at 4500  - 5000 RPM all  day
long without harm, which some people don't seem to realize.

Bill

In a message dated 11/25/2010 8:18:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,