Re: [Mgs] Worst MGB ever?

To: "'David F. Darby'" <ddarby@centurytel.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Worst MGB ever?
From: "Vance Navarrette" <v.navarrette@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:23:18 -0800
        At least he had the decency to use a rubber bumper car as his
starting point. I would have been reduced to tears if it had chrome
bumpers. As it is, I can admire the sheet metal work - it seems like a
first rate job.
        I wonder if he was using the standard lump to pull it around.
Talk about anemic! Maybe he has a V8 under the hood?

        Vance