Re: [Mgs] Flat towing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Flat towing
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:28:37 -0000
Having changed oil and cleaned filters on both mine very little oil came out
when removing the sump from the OD after having drained the gearbox via its
drain plug.  The concept of the OD being engaged when towing surely doesn't
arise, moot or not.  Other than that we seem to be in agreement.

PaulH.