[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Fw: Fwd: FW: Speed Traps in Your Town !!

Subject: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Fw: Fwd: FW: Speed Traps in Your Town !!
From: steve at coastaldatasystems.com (Stephen West-Fisher)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:53:35 -0500
I've always found it funny that folks call it a speed "trap" when the law
officers are just enforcing the law. To me a "trap" means something has been
done to trick or bait you into not realizing the limit has changed.
Personally I wish they would do it more often, especially safety items such
as turn signals and lights on when the wipers are running (here in Florida).

--
Stephen West-Fisher