[Mgs] fuel hose replacement

Subject: [Mgs] fuel hose replacement
From: riverside at southslope.net (riverside at southslope.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:11:29 -0600
Yes,you will get some siphon on a B, but if you have an air compressor it's
easy.
Remove the fuel filler cap then remove the hose from the tank at the fuel
pump. Blow a short burst of air into the hose end to push the fuel back into
the tank and empty the feed line. Don't  blow too much air into the hose or
you will pressurize the tank and it will force the fuel out of the tank back
into the hose.
Ron Sanborn