Re: [Mgs] alternative to the inverted oil filter mount?

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Mgs] alternative to the inverted oil filter mount?
From: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:13:50 GMT
  I punch one hole in the center of the cannister; have not tried the two that
Barney suggested.
 Oil above in the cannister above the tube seems to drain back through the
tube, and the oil remaining in the filter is held there by the red rubber
gasket inside the filter.
  I expect about a tablespoon of oil to spill, an amount easily captured by
one rag.
Bob