[Mgs] rear end noise

Subject: [Mgs] rear end noise
From: ptrmgb at gmail.com (Paul Root)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:30:58 -0500
The 17 year old is a male. He has little interest in cars. The Subaru fits him
well. It's just transportation.

The wife has driven a stick a few times, but just isn't comfortable. The nice
thing of the MG, is that its such an easy clutch to drive.

I replaced the clutch when I bought it 10 years ago. Probably has 25k miles on
it now.  It's in good shape.

Now the 15 year old (at the end of the month), he's another topic. He'll
probably want to start in the MG. Not going to happen.