Re: [Mgs] Fw: float & aircare

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fw: float & aircare
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 09:52:14 -0700
I'm glad Shell seems to work for you in your area. But here in Northern
California, the Chevron refinery sells gasoline to all the stations, so it
doesn't matter whose name is on the sign. It all has 10% ethanol, anyway,
and tops out at 91.

All things considered, it saves a lot of hassle to own a 74 or older MG in
California, and avoid the whole smog test rigmarole. I like to think one
gets a "purer" MG experience, also.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149