Re: [Mgs] another oil question? really?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] another oil question? really?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:52:18 -0700
Another synthetic oil option is Mobil1 15w50. This particular weight (and
none other) is designed for flat tappet engines, with 1200ppm phosphorus and
1300ppm zinc. I mention it because it may be easier to find locally than
Redline, Brad Penn, Joe Gibbs or other specialty oils -- most auto stores
carry Mobil1.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149