Re: [Mgs] 1954 MG TF Robbins Top Installation

To: Donald Joseph Toy <dontoy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1954 MG TF Robbins Top Installation
From: "W. David Houser via Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:10:31 -0400
Cc: MGList List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Donald,
I have had my TD for 50 years now and when I restored it in 1967, I put snaps
around the back edge. This has provided me with a quick way of getting to my
luggage behind the seats. I have also devised a cabriolet top by folding up the
rear of the top and snapping the edge onto snaps I installed on the top frame.
This works beautifully and allows me to keep the sun off my head while enjoying
a free flow of air sides and rear.
Cheers,
Dave Houser
Brooksville, FL