Re: [Mgs] clutch question

To: mike@duvallvideo.com, jwheeler1947@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] clutch question
From: Alan Kellogg via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:26:06 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net

------=_Part_85754_1821929719.1440447966905

I had a similar problem and my more knowledgeable friend was convinced and =
convinced me it was hydraulics to the extent I replaced everything includin=
g the master cylinder and then bled the system again and again and etc.  Fi=
nally pulled the engine and examined the clutch.  lever bolt and bushing we=
ar caused uneven pressure on the throwout bearing which eventually caused n=
otches to wear in the release levers creating a mechanical stop, and a prog=
ressive lack of operation as you describe.

Alan
=20
=20