Re: [Mgs] Hand soap

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Hand soap
From: dave n via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 10:05:38 -0500

--===============6854858080229953459==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0052_01D101B0.E1BBACE0"

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01D101B0.E1BBACE0
        charset="UTF-8"

I was in either Home Depot or Lowes the other day, and saw a product =
that you are supposed to put on your hands before you dig in.  liquid =
gloves or something like that.  anyone else seen this/tried it?

and putting talcum powder in the nitrile gloves before you put them on =
really helps with the exit process.  and if your cheap like me you can =
then reuse them!