Re: [Mgs] Hand soap

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Hand soap
From: "Schauss, Peter \(ESS\) via Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:21:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
+1 on the nitrile gloves.

Another advantage of using gloves is that, if you have been working on a part
of the car which is covered with grease and grit and then need to install some
part which needs to be perfectly clean, all you have to do is change to a clean
pair of gloves.

On the topic of barrier creams - when I was in college I worked one summer the
Cabot Paint factory in Chelsea, MA.  When we had to do a particularly messy job
we would soak our hands in linseed oil.

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB