Re: [Mgs] Speaker locations

To: Barrie Robinson <barrob@bell.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Speaker locations
From: Larry Colen via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 14:47:24 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, MGB List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Another possibility would be a box or two in the back seat area that
have molex connectors so that when you need the space more than the
speakers you could just disconnect them and pull the boxes.  That way
the speakers wouldn't be buried down where the sound gets muffled.

--
Larry Colen           LRC@red4est.com
http://red4est.com/lrc