Re: [Mgs] Speaker locations

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrob@bell.net>, "MGB List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Speaker locations
From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 09:19:11 +0100 tZYvy/n10x35l9IpiSKT6Hjr2RhaTNlh3MLv/WBjLQSArz/JhM0f2rX7qWm3DpfZJvX9nCYPeuV3+A4KjKC9p4/dCz0UjKL0gauf7Ml2BItq5Bv6D1tDgE70

--===============5212595766072741503==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0036_01D4531E.7D643330"

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D4531E.7D643330
        charset="UTF-8"

Small ones in the door cards as per the factory.  Larger ones in the =
B-post cards.  Pods on the rear shelf.  MX5 seats or similar with them =
in the head restraints.  Maybe small pods under the dash.  Whilst the GT =
is inherently stronger than the roadster I wouldn't cut into the =
footwells, it's part of the strength in a frontal impact.
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  I want to put a radio in my MGB GT and puzzled as to where to site the =
speakers.   Is it alright to cut a circle in the body work either side =
of where ones legs go - seemingly into the wing cavities?
------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D4531E.7D643330
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3Dcontent-type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Small ones in the door cards as per the =
factory.&nbsp; Larger=20
ones in the B-post cards.&nbsp; Pods on the rear shelf.&nbsp; MX5 seats =
or=20
similar with them in the head restraints.&nbsp; Maybe small pods under =
the=20
dash.&nbsp; Whilst the GT is inherently stronger than the roadster I =
wouldn't=20
cut into the footwells, it's part of the strength in a frontal=20
impact.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT =
size=3D2></FONT><BR>I want to=20
  put a radio in my MGB GT and puzzled as to where to site the=20
  speakers.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is it alright to cut a circle in the body work =
either=20
  side of where ones legs go - seemingly into the wing=20
cavities?</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>