[Mgs] Silly error.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Silly error.
From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:51:00 -0500

--0000000000008b6067058b2338de

Hi Friends,
   My TR6 rebuilt engine leaks coolant. Okay, its not an MG but the issue
is universal. Here's the short story.
   When reassembling the waterpump I made a newbie error. I got in a hurry
and left out two bolts, some of the bolts that hold the pump body to the
head. The coolant leak is through one of those bolt holes. The threaded
hole drilling entered the head's water jacket and of course, leaks.
   I now have new bolts and I will apply sealant to the threads and place
fiber sealing washers under the bolt heads. Doing so hopefully completes
the engine rebuild. I can then get back to replacing the top on my MG TD.

Rick

#39;s the short story.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0When reassemblin=
g the waterpump I made a newbie error. I got in a hurry and left out two bo=
lts, some of the bolts that hold the pump body to the head. The coolant lea=
k is through one of those bolt holes. The threaded hole drilling entered th=
e head&#39;s water jacket and of course, leaks.</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=
=A0 =C2=A0I now have new bolts and I will apply sealant to the threads and =

--===============7170017578034612325==