mini-baja

Re: Full Retail Price

To: Charles Ray <Charles.Ray@student.oc.edu>
Subject: Re: Full Retail Price
From: Kevin Edwards <kevindedwards@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:54:50 -0400
We think that if it is a publicly advertised regular price, and can be
documented, this should be allowed. However, at Midwest we were audited and
Jason Rounds told us that what he means by "full retail price" is MSRP. Yes,
even if no one sells for that price. Some products are advertised with an
MSRP, some are not. If no MSRP documentation can be found with reasonable
effort, what price should be used? I think if you can search with Froogle
and find the exact part for cheap, that should be OK.

--
Kevin Edwards
Mechanical Engineer